Progress and further training are important topics in the corporate culture and the range of products and services offered by Thiele Glas. This is why our service goes far beyond consulting, manufacturing and delivery of processed flat glass.
Thus, on 4 May in Wermsdorf and on 12 October in the Technik Museum Speyer a GLASSINSIDE took place again. At this customer event, top-class guest speakers and Thiele Glas expert consultant Jan Evers spoke on current specialist topics. The main focus was on this topic:
- PVB standard + special films in use (Matthias Haller, Eastman)
- Insulating glass base glasses and layers (Jürgen Künsting, Saint-Gobain Germany)
- DIN 18008 in application (Mario Schandelle, Pauli & Sohn)
- Basics of fastening technology (Dirk Stefen, Fischer Dübeltechnik)
- Design glass with coloured foils or print and of course the latest innovation in glass construction: excess lengths of up to 18 metres from Thiele Glas (Jan Evers, Thiele Glas)
Due to the very good response to both events, we are planning further GLASSINSIDE events.
We would be pleased to welcome you there again under the motto "Insight. exchange. Perspective". If you are interested, simply contact your customer advisor or visit our events pages for more information.