Active-cleaning TG-CLEANoutdoor glass is suitable for many glazing elements, especially those meant for the outdoors. It consists of a glass plate, of which one side is coated with a photocatalytic and hydrophilic layer.
This transparent coating is fixed to the glass surface and has a long service life. The „self-cleaning“ property works through UV light and water. Organic contaminants on the side exposed to the weather, such as dust, bird droppings or air pollutants, are dissolved via a photocatalytic reaction and washed away by the rain thanks to the hydrophilic surface property. The degree of self-cleaning function depends on several factors.
The nature and extent of the contamination, the amount of solar radiation, the installation site and the amount of rain play a crucial role.
Technical data and information
- max. dimensions: 3,210 x 6,000 mm
- glass thickness: 4 - 80 mm
- possible models: TG-CLEANpure
- less cleaning effort (contaminants are flushed away by rain or clean water, leaving no trace)
- self-cleaning effect also with diffuse light
- clear and transparent during rainfall
- less detergents: better environmental protection
Areas of application
- roofs / canopies
- balconies / balustrades / parapets