Energy-saving insulating glass
TG-THERM®plus is an insulating glass element consisting of one, two or more individual sheets. Thiele Glas has one of the largest facilities in the world for the fabrication of insulating glass. When required, TG-THERM®plus can be equipped with widely varying properties or combinations thereof. TG-THERM®plus offers exceptional possibilities for applications in the areas of insulation, sound-proofing, sun protection and security.
An optimal combination of these characteristics results in significant energy savings and, through the associated reduction in fuel consumption, contributes actively to climate protection. With the use of coated glass it is possible to fabricate multi-functional insulating glass for nearly every special need. Energy-efficient construction methods are becoming increasingly important. Glasses play a decisive role. Whether small windows in entire facades it is always an area for increase heat and thus energy loss. Thanks to the thermal insulation glass TG-THERM®plus the energy loss has its limits.
Technical data and information
- maximal dimension: up to 3,210 x 18,000 mm.
- overall thickness: up to 100 mm, total sheet weight: up to 7,000 kg
- circumferential multi-phase sealing
- installation of framing for structural glazing is possible
- available as pointwise supported insulating glass
- can be combined with all special glasses and security classifications available from Thiele Glas
- tested certification of noise-reduction up to 52 dB
- Ug-values down to 0.4 w/qmk in the case of 3-layer insulating glass
Areas of application
- display window
- roofs / canopies
- partition walls